This document applies to all versions and instances of:
- the “Yoobeo” app published on the Apple AppStore,
- the “Yoobeo” app published on the Google Android Play Store,
- the “Yoobeo” app published on the Amazon Android Market,
- the “Yoobeo.com” web site that you are currently visiting,
- the “Yoobeo” app published on Facebook Apps.
We may collect two types of information from our users, in the following contexts:
1. Anonymous crash and usage statistics from our client Apps (such as Yoobeo for Android), to help us debug and improve our products and services.
2. Personal contact information and correspondence via our web sites and communications channels (forum, Facebook community page, etc), which allows us to offer user support, beta testing communities, surveys, competitions and similar services.
In order to protect your privacy and security, we ensure that:
1. We never store or collect data entered into password fields while using our client Apps (such as Yoobeo for Android).
2. We never store or collect the Facebook login credentials for your Facebook profile accessed for synchronization purposes; instead we use API authorization keys (Facebook tokens), which gives you ultimate control over what access rights are granted.
USE OF INFORMATION
DS DEVELOPMENT (Yoobeo.com) is not in the business of selling your information. DS DEVELOPMENT uses the information collected about you for the following purposes:
- the information automatically logged (i.e. your IP address, your mobile device ID, your operating system and browser type) each time you access this web site or the Yoobeo mobile apps is not used by DS DEVELOPMENT for any particular purpose. DS DEVELOPMENT’s web server simply automatically logs that information each time you access this web site;
- DS DEVELOPMENT uses the information submitted by you when requesting information or customer support to respond to your request for information or customer support or for the purposes specified at the time you submit the information. If you choose to join any of the mailing lists offered by DS DEVELOPMENT, DS DEVELOPMENT will use the information stored about you to send mailings to you;
- DS DEVELOPMENT uses the information in any e-mail received from you to respond to your e-mail or to improve DS DEVELOPMENT’s service to you.
Except as described above or as expressly stated at the time you provide information to Yoobeo.com, we do not provide individual information about you to others. Yoobeo.com may share information gathered from its users, in aggregate form, with others such as advertisers or sponsors. No individual information is provided.
If you wish to receive news and updates from Yoobeo.com, you can join our mail list at no cost; you can also opt-out from our mailings at any time.
If you wish to participate in our discussion forums, you will be asked to register. You’ll give us your name, a legitimate e-mail address, and a user name and password of your choice. We ask for your e-mail address to help ensure that online discussions are kept to a high professional standard; only your user name will be visible to other forums members. We will add your e-mail address to our mailing list, but it will not be shown to anyone. You can opt out from our mailings at any time.
Please note that disabling cookies in general may cause certain services of ours to not function properly or not function at all.
PURCHASES AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Purchases of our Apps are conducted using third party app sales services, such as Avangate, Amazon, Google and Apple. These services may request that you provide certain sensitive financial information, such as credit card information, in order to complete transactions. Although these services have a good reputation, we cannot provide any assurances about the security of these websites at any given time, and recommend that any User who engages in online purchasing conduct routine credit bureau checks and take other measures to ensure that their financial information has not been compromised.
We do NOT collect or store such sensitive financial information.
Yoobeo.com cannot guarantee that the information you provide to us is completely safe, although we are careful to try to prevent problems. There may be technical problems beyond our control that may make it accessible to unauthorized persons. There also may be visitors to the site who gather and use information available there, such as that provided by you on our discussion boards.
If Yoobeo.com is acquired, our user information will be included among the assets transferred to the buyer in the sale. There also may be occasions on which Yoobeo.com is required to provide information by order of a court or when the law requires that user information be treated as a transferable asset, as in bankruptcy.
We reserve the right to change or update these policies at any time upon reasonable notice, effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Our site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information.
The DS Development team has a strong anti-spamming policy.
DS DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARE CAN NOT BE USED FOR SPAMMING ACTIVITIES. THE DS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THIS SOFTWARE FOR SPAMMING OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. THE DS DEVELOPMENT TEAM DOES NOT SUPPORT SPAMMING. PLEASE REPORT SPAMMING AT HTTP://SPAM.ABUSE.NET
You can contact us at:
S.C. DS Development S.R.L.
Plaza Trading Center, 2nd floor